My dad, after reading an article in the Wall Street Journal, has introduced me to a new way to waste my time…Food Blogs! Every time I check my blog reader, I’m excited to discover what new recipes await me! There are some that discuss what the blogger will have for dinner, some that just post interesting recipes they’ve found, and there are even some that take a cookbook and slowly post each recipe in the book as they make them. Each entry has tips and what has worked for the blogger and what they would change the next time they prepared the recipe. Every time I find one I would like to try, I star it in the hopes that one day I will make it. Unfortunately, so far, they are just stacking up much like the dozens of cookbooks and issues of Southern Living and Bon Appetit I’ve accumulated over the years. Hopefully, with my new endeavors, I can attempt to make my way through the lists…
Sunday, June 8, 2008
my new favorite thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment