I went for my first job interview in three years today. It’s only my third interview ever! Plus, I’ve actually never gotten a job that I’ve interviewed for. I didn’t interview for my job at Dr. Hurst’s office or at Trace. Today, I talked to the owner of a place that’s about 5 minutes from my house. They do some baking, boxed lunches, a little bit of catering, and corporate lunches. This is just the kind of job I would love to have to get some food service experience. I loved the laid back atmosphere and how nice all the staff was. Were I to get the job, I would be doing some prep work, cooking, delivering, working the front, and a little bit of everything else. I’m supposed to hear back in a couple of days. I’m praying that God will lead me to the job he wants me to be in…whether or not it’s this one.
Monday, June 9, 2008
first time for everything...again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment